- SIGN in CHELSEA on 9th Ave
- SARAH JESSICA PARKER’S new digs
- AMIGO fell out of his NEST
- PHOTOGRAPHERS on the street of New York
- 35 Couples……….in LOVE………….or???
- SHOPPING………. literally on the Street
- TOM’S TERRACE……..installing new red tiles
- STREET SIGN in Manhattan
- New Yorkers…….doing their thing!
- NEW YORK MEN don’t hide behind their SUNGLASSES
- Animals (277)
- Architecture (427)
- ART (797)
- BROADWAY (73)
- Central Park (178)
- CHRISTMAS (79)
- Churches (27)
- DANCE (58)
- DETROIT (20)
- DIFFA (6)
- EASTER (20)
- ENTERTAINMENT (410)
- FAMOUS PEOPLE (451)
- Fashion (600)
- Flea Markets (59)
- Flowers (254)
- Food (392)
- Galleries (124)
- GARDENS (100)
- GAY (127)
- GAY PRIDE (73)
- HALLOWEEN (57)
- HOLIDAYS (47)
- Hotels (22)
- Lincoln Center events (164)
- Mannequins (106)
- MODELS (152)
- Museums (76)
- MUSIC (68)
- MY TERRACE (116)
- MY TRAVELS (35)
- NEW YORK CITY (698)
- New York City adventures (703)
- New York Fashion Week (201)
- NEW YORKERS (953)
- PARKS (128)
- PEOPLE (154)
- PROTEST MARCHES (3)
- Restaurants (216)
- RUNWAY SHOWS (53)
- SHOPPING (366)
- sports (4)
- Stores (145)
- STREET PHOTOGRAPHY (324)
- THE STREETS OF NEW YORK (299)
- Thrifts (37)
- Tom's Cuisine (48)
- Transportation (37)
- Uncategorized (498)
- WINTER (14)
- AIDS Ari Seth Cohen Art Artists arts Beautiful Women Bergdorf Goodman BERGDORFS Bethesda Fountain Bill Cunningham Celebrities Central Park Christmas trees Cute dogs Cute Guys Cute Kids Dakota Apartments Detroit DIFFA Dogs Drag queens Easter Easter Bonnets Easter Eggs Easter Hats Easter Parade Empire State Building entertainment Fashion Fashion Designers Fashion Week Fifth Avenue flowers Food Gay Pride Gays Graffiti Greenwich Village HALLOWEEN Halloween Costumes hats Homeless people Ilona Royce Smithkin Jewelry John Lennon Lincoln Center Lincoln Center Events Lincoln Center Plaza Manhattan Mannequins Marilyn Monroe Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Models My Terrace New York City New Yorkers Photographers Photography Picasso Ralph Lauren restaurants Runway Shows Santa Santa Claus Sculpture Streets of New York Style Sunglasses Tattoos thomas L Cathey Times Square tom's eye view Tom's Terrace Tourists Upper West Side
Category Archives: TransportationImage
The asking price is $19.2 million………but if you’re short on pocket change you can rent it for $136,000 a week.
It has four bedroom and sleeps 10 people.
She bought it from Johnny Depp [maybe he will buy it back].
It does not have a heliport so you can not arrive in your helicopter.
It also does NOT have a pool.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK.………it’s a wonderful town. I have lived in a lot of other cities…….but I always return to New York.
Any trip on a NYC BUS is a fun trip. New Yorkers do it. Tourists do it. And we all love it.
CLICK ON your kind of trip.
The TURNSTYLE is a new passageway in the Columbus Circle Subway…….with a very contemporary collections of shops and cafes.
CASA TOSCANA is one that I particularly like.
Four tiny tables…………all with table service. So civilized.
I made a ONE MINUTE video of all the people who did NOT stop for coffee!
His name was Charlie McCartney.………….and he loved all thirty of his goats……..though at one time there were as many as 100 goats pulling his 2 wagons.
The “great depression” took his farm in Iowa…….and he started walking……….to GEORGIA. Goats eat about 4 pounds of alfalfa every day………now I am wondering how and what did Charlie feed his goats.
Charley was a preacher………and to feed his goats he sold Bible tracts to people along the way. He collected old pots and pans abandoned along the road side……….which he sold to anyone who would buy.
As he neared a town…….the word would spread…….”THE GOATMAN IS COMING”.
When he got to Clarkesville Georgia………..my Uncle Sam would drive me into town to see Charlie so I could pet his goats.
The smell was terrible……..Charlie and the goats both needed a bath!
Uncle Sam’s old Studebaker truck which was always conking out…………but he loved his truck!
When Charlie finally “gave up the goats”……..he settled down in Georgia and lived in an old decrepit bus. Eventually he had to move into a nursing home in Macon Georgia. He died there at age 103………but he had traveled the roads with his goats for over fifty years.
HOLIDAY EXPRESS: Toys and Trains from the Jerni Collection at the New York Historical society has transformed this Christmas season with a spectacular exhibit………..trains and toys from a bygone era.
DO CLICK ON ONE to see them all!
Marklin 5-gauge locomotive, 1905
The train conductor is in the gift shop………and will answer all your questions about TRAINS.