- GARDENS on the Streets of New York
- VEGGIES at the FARMERS MARKET • nyc
- FOOD AND WHISKEY at the Farmer’s Market
- WE RECYCLE our GARBAGE in NYC
- BOYS on the STREET…..Fashion Week NYC
- TRUMP prepares for Hurricane Florence
- NY FASHION WEEK • Bachstage at Spring 2019 Shows
- GYPSY SPORT for Spring 2019
- MICHAEL KORS…………Backstage at his Fashion Show
- WASHINGTON SQUARE OUTDOOR ART EXHIBIT
- Animals (308)
- Architecture (468)
- ART (925)
- BROADWAY (77)
- Central Park (202)
- CHRISTMAS (90)
- Churches (28)
- DANCE (66)
- DETROIT (21)
- DIFFA (6)
- EASTER (25)
- ENTERTAINMENT (449)
- FAMOUS PEOPLE (588)
- Fashion (696)
- Flea Markets (67)
- Flowers (284)
- Food (451)
- Galleries (133)
- GARDENS (117)
- GAY (172)
- GAY PRIDE (100)
- HALLOWEEN (62)
- HOLIDAYS (63)
- Hotels (29)
- Lincoln Center events (165)
- Mannequins (115)
- MARATHON (3)
- MODELS (197)
- Museums (91)
- MUSIC (69)
- MY TERRACE (132)
- MY TRAVELS (36)
- NEW YORK CITY (899)
- New York City adventures (746)
- New York Fashion Week (219)
- NEW YORKERS (1,085)
- PARKS (140)
- PEOPLE (175)
- PROTEST MARCHES (9)
- Restaurants (245)
- RUNWAY SHOWS (90)
- SHOPPING (412)
- sports (6)
- Stores (145)
- STREET PHOTOGRAPHY (439)
- THE STREETS OF NEW YORK (357)
- Thrifts (43)
- Tom's Cuisine (60)
- Transportation (45)
- Uncategorized (513)
- WINTER (17)
- Angels Ari Seth Cohen Art Artists arts Beautiful Women Bergdorf Goodman BERGDORFS Bethesda Fountain Bill Cunningham Celebrities Central Park Christmas trees Cute dogs Cute Guys Cute Kids Dakota Apartments Detroit DIFFA Dogs Drag queens Easter Bonnets Easter Eggs Easter Hats Easter Parade entertainment Fashion Fashion Designers Fashion Week Fifth Avenue flowers Food Gay Pride Gays Graffiti Greenwich Village HALLOWEEN Halloween Costumes hats Homeless people Ilona Royce Smithkin John Lennon Lesbians Lincoln Center Lincoln Center Events Lincoln Center Plaza Linda Fargo Manhattan Mannequins Marilyn Monroe Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Models My Terrace New York City New Yorkers Paris Photographers Photography Picasso Ralph Lauren restaurants Runway Shows Santa Santa Claus Sculpture Streets of New York Style Sunglasses Tattoos The Streets of New York thomas L Cathey Times Square tom's eye view Tom's Terrace Upper West Side
Category Archives: ENTERTAINMENT
Roz is my favorite cartoonist for The NEW YORKER……….since 1981. Today she is looking for a “Mother of the Bride” dress.
Chase has been my favorite dancer at NEW YORK CITY BALLET ever since he joined the company 10 years ago. The New York Times reported today that he has resigned due to “inappropriate communications” made via emails and personal text.
AMAR RAMASAR and ZACHARY CATAZARO have also been suspended until 2019. It is sad that the ballet company has lost three of their principal dancers.
The theme of Beautycon is: “YOU DON’T NEED LIPSTICK…..LIPSTICK NEEDS YOU”
MOJ MAHDARA is the chief exec and founder. She is a 40 year old gay Persian American. A VIP ticket costs $1500 for the event….and is worth every dollar.
The people who attend…..BEAUTY JUNKIES…and they look fabtastic.
KIM KARDASHIAN was there to promote her new KKW beauty line.
Thanks to the blogger…JUST JARED for the photo of Kim
Dancers from the Joyce Theater “danced” in the parade…….
My friend Carlos Pons Guerra the choreographer……is over from England……….that’s him in the back row……holding up a teeny weenie……..FLAG!
A half million people lined the streets to watch the GAY PRIDE PARADE…….and it was as GAY as ever.
IT WAS RAINBOW DAY
Of course…..our governor was there……..Andrew Cuomo….to lead the parade.
TRUMP made an appearance. Many were carrying this photo and shouting……..“We don’t need your shitty paper towels!
Black stripes to remind all of us the Puerto Rico still needs our help….and $$$$. Almost 5000 citizens have died in this disaster.
RICKY MARTIN has created a foundation to help those struggling in Puerto Rico.
UN PUEBLO, MUCHAS VOCES………..ONE NATION MANY VOICES